Spread over 2 Acres of Campus, Sai Simanta Model School is a Co-Educational English Medium School. From the year 2015, the School is run by Sai Educationals Trust, a Charitable, Non-Profiting Organisation consisting of socially conscious ex-military officers at Khedapara near Bongaon, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal. It follows CBSE curriculum and imparts quality education through the medium of English for classes Nursery to VIII. At present, the School has 93 students for which the school has appointed 14 teachers. It is a well thought and conceptualized School with inspiration to impart international Standard Education up to Higher Secondary Classes. The school is recognized by the Government of West Bengal. It is at the final stage for CBSE Affiliation. Once affiliated, the school will soon be starting secondary classes, for which full infrastructure already exists.
“BLOSSOMING GREATNESS THROUGH SERVITUDE"
“LEARN TO SERVE “
The mission of Sai Simanta Model School is:-
- To develop character, competence and academic excellence.
- To promote cultural, social, environmental and spiritual awareness.
- To discover, empower and engage the core genius of each child.
- To create a community of life-long learners and practitioners of principle-centered living.
- To facilitate the development of independently thoughtful leaders in society.